Re: [Warning Possible spam] Re: Ceph Bluestore tweaks for Bcache

Hi Frank,
I can't speak for the bluestore debug enforce settings as I don't have this
setting but I would guess it's the same.
What I do for my settings is to set them for the hdd class (ceph config set
osd/class:hdd bluestore_setting_blah=blahblah. I think that's the correct
syntax, but I'm not currently at a computer) in the config database. The
class is a permanent setting on the osd so when it starts or server reboots
it automatically applies these setting based on the osd class. That way any
new osds also get them as soon as the class is defined for the osd.
Hopefully that helps.

Rich