Re: quincy v17.2.0 QE Validation status

Hi Josh,

I'm stuck with the Grafana (ceph/ceph-grafana) image issue. I'm discussing
this with Dan & David just to see how to move forward:

   - Our Docker hub credentials are no longer working (it seems we don't
   push cephadm images to Docker hub anymore).
   - The Quay.io credentials (Dan's) don't work either (some organization
   account limitation enforced by Quay.io)
   - Dan was suggesting to push the Grafana image to Ceph's Quay instead (
   https://quay.ceph.io/)

I'm ok with either approach (quay.io or Ceph Quay), but I don't find in
Jenkins the required credentials for the Ceph org in quay.io or quay.ceph.io.
Can anyone help here? Thanks!

Once that's sorted out, it'd be just a matter of updating cephadm
references to the Grafana tag and/or registry.

Kind Regards,
Ernesto