Re: Changing PG size of cache pool

Hi,

understandable, but we played with the PGs of our rbd cache pool a couple of times, last time was year ago (although it only has roughly 200 GB of data in it). We haven't noticed any issues. But to be fair, we only use this one cache tier. And there's probably a reason why it's not recommended.

Zitat von Daniel Persson <mailto.woden@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Eugen.

I've tried. The system says it's not recommended but I may force it.
Forcing something with the risk of losing data is not something I'm going
to do.

Best regards
Daniel