Re: OSD SLOW_OPS is filling MONs disk space

Unexpectedly, everything disappeared and the cluster health went back to
its previous state!

I think I’ll never have a definitive answer ^^
I’ve been able to find out a really nice way to get the rbd stats/iotop on
our prometheus using the mgr plugin too and it’s awesome as we can now
better chase projects that are putting pressure on the cluster even if the
Openstack platform is having QoS in place all over ah ah :-)