Re: Ceph MON on ZFS filesystem - good idea?

Thanks for your answer. Proxmox (https://proxmox.com/en/ <https://proxmox.com/en/>) uses ZFS by default for the OS drives. As we want to build a HCI Stack with Proxmox and Ceph, we wanted to place the MON Files on the ZFS of the OS.

That’s why I’m asking.

ext4 RAID 1 is not supported during standard installation and creation after OS installation on one drive is not possible any more.