Schedulers performance test

Hello all.

I have a question regarding the scheduler performance testing.

As we are considering putting mClock scheduler on production on our clusters, we are testing it on a lab cluster. And we were wondering if you have some standard tests when you test it's performance?

Do you have some automation to run the tests? Or do you run them manually?

Either case we are interested on how you test the performance of the scheduler, and the results you may have.

We will be happy to share our results, as you seemed interested on the last ceph dev+user meetup, but we feel that we should mimic how you test the performance, to have the most mining-full results.

Regards,

Luis Domingues
Proton AG