Something akin to FSIMAGE in ceph

Had the question posed to me and couldn’t find an immediate answer.

Is there anyway we can query the MDS or some other component in the ceph
stack that would give essentially immediate access to all file names
contained in ceph?

in HDFS we have the ability to pull the fsimage from the name nodes and
perform query like operations to find a file, lets say we wanted to see all
*log4j*.jar files that existed in HDFS, we could run this query and have
20k results in a couple seconds.

Right now with ceph, we are only using cephfs, kernel client mounts, so the
only “normal” way to do this is to use find, or ls, or whatever normal
tools could go looking for this jar across the various mount points.

So thought I’d ask if any one had some tricks that could be used to
basically ask the MDS or component that would know:  Show me the path of
every file ending in .jar that contains the letters/numbers log4j in its
name…

Thanks!