two public subnets

Hi,

I got into a strange problem. I created a ceph cluster with separated
subnets for public and private with cephadm.

But later I need to add one more public subnet, so monitor would listen on
both 10.1.x.x and 10.5.x.x subnet, but what happens, that after mon
redeploy, it starts only on first public subnet, e.g. 10.1, and does not
start on 10.5.

Ceph mon global config is set
mon           advanced  public_network
10.1.0.0/28,10.5.0.0/24
After monitor decrease and increase, new instance is redeployed directly on
first subnet only.

But osds still have 10.5 in configuration, and after reboot, they are
marked down in the cluster, thus I found that monitors are not accessible
at 10.5.

Still I think osds also need to be reconfigured to be accessible at two
subnets.

What I am missing?