Re: Monitoring slow ops

I’m collecting from logs and send with filebeat to elastic search and visualise there or on grafana.

Istvan Szabo
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Agoda Services Co., Ltd.
e: istvan.szabo@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:istvan.szabo@xxxxxxxxx>

On 2022. Feb 9., at 10:01, Trey Palmer <nerdmagicatl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Email received from the internet. If in doubt, don't click any link nor open any attachment !

Hi all,

We have found that RGW access problems on our clusters almost always
coincide with slow ops in "ceph -s".

Is there any good way to monitor and alert on slow ops from prometheus
metrics?

We are running Nautilus but I'd be interested in any changes that might
help in newer versions, as well.

Thanks,

Trey Palmer