User delete with purge data didn’t delete the data

Hi,

In my multisite setup I’ve deleted 2 days ago a user with radosgw-admin user rm —purge-data but the objects still in the cluster.

My setup is multisite, the user has objects in the buckets on the secondary zone only!
I’ve initiated the delete on the master zone, the user disappeared, the bucket disappeared but the objects are still in the secondary zone cluster.

I’ve also tried radosgw-admin gc process on the secondary site, nothing happened.

Fyi it was a bucket with 1.7Billions objects under this user.

Ty