Re: dead links to ceph papers in the docs and on the website

The second broken URL is repaired here:

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/44677

Thank you for your attention, Sven, and for bringing this to my attention.
This is exactly how I had hoped these kinds of repairs could be made.

Zac Dover
Upstream Docs
Ceph