From: Edward R Huyer [mailto:erhvks@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2022 11:50 AM
To: Ernesto Puerta <epuertat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ceph-users@xxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: Infinite Dashboard 404 Loop On Failed SAML Authentication

Hmm, ok.  It might be specific to Shib.  I’ll investigate more.  Thank you for checking.

--
Edward Huyer
Interactive Games and Media Department

Obligatory Legalese:  The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.