Help needed to recover 3node-cluster

Hi, we have 3 node ceph cluster, long time ago installed by another team.

Currently, we had to reinstall OS(due to disk failure) at one of them(node
3), so we lost all configs on that node.
As all other hard drives on that node3 are intact, after installing fresh
ceph, "cephadm ceph-volume lvm list" returns all OSD information.

node 3 was also one of the mon node.
It looks like mon doesnt work - config is messed, quorum is lost.
(mon nodes were node1 and node 3. We tried to make it as node1 and node2 -
didnt work)
"ceph -s" : node1 do not respond - just stall, node2 returns "[errno 13]
RADOS permission denied (error connecting to the cluster)"

At all nodes we have "cephadm ceph-volume lvm list" working properly.
node1, node2 ceph version is 15.2.11
node 3 cep version 16.2.6

So now I would like to ask my question:
What would be the best way to recover the ceph system?
I am ready to reinstall the cephs, configure mon & quorum etc. But its
gonna be first time.
We need to reconfigure OSDs and get the data back.

Your kind assistance and forwarding to related solutions are highly
appreciated.

Best,