Re: 3 OSDs can not be started after a server reboot - rocksdb Corruption

Hi Mazzystr,

thank you very much for your suggestion! The OSDs did find the bluestore block device and I do not use any USB drives. All failed OSD are on SATA drives connected to AMD CPUs / Chipsets.

It seams now clear that the problem is that one of the RocksDBs is corrupted on each of the failing OSD drives. The big question now is why? As Igor suggested I recreated the failed OSDs and now try to reproduce the problem with a higher log level. So that Igor and my be other can track down the real issue.

Fortunately the data that was stored on the OSDs was just a copy of another storage server. So the data loss was not really a problem.

best,
Sebastian