Re: Multipath and cephadm

Hi David.

I can't find any special character and command file show ASCII text.

file osd-spec-serverX.yml
osd-spec-serverX.yml: ASCII text

Problem is probably elsewhere. Does anyone use multipath with cephadm?

Thank you
--
Michal Strnad

On 12/24/21 12:47 PM, David Caro wrote:
I did not really look deep, but by the last log it seems there's some utf chars somewhere (Greek phi?) And the code is not handling it well when logging, trying to use ASCII.