How to clean up data in OSDs

Hello Team,

After testing our cluster we removed and recreated all  ceph pools which
actually cleaned up all users and buckets, but we can still see data in the
disks.
is there a easy way to clean up all osds without actually removing and
reconfiguring them?
what can be the best way to solve this problem? currently we are
experiencing RGW demon crashes as rados still try to look in to old buckets.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Akkina