Re: Need urgent help for ceph health error issue

Hi,

This is ceph.conf during the cluster deploy. ceph version is mimic.

osd pool default size = 3
osd pool default min size = 1
osd pool default pg num = 1024
osd pool default pgp num = 1024
osd crush chooseleaf type = 1
mon_max_pg_per_osd = 2048
mon_allow_pool_delete = true
mon_pg_warn_min_per_osd = 0
mon_pg_warn_max_per_osd = 0
osd_max_pg_per_osd_hard_ratio = 8

Currently we have two class.

# ceph osd crush class ls
[
    "hdd",
    "ssd"
]

for hdd min_size=1 and replica size=3
for ssd min_size=1 and replica size=2

For HDD:

# ceph osd crush rule dump replicated_rule
{
    "rule_id": 0,
    "rule_name": "replicated_rule",
    "ruleset": 0,
    "type": 1,
    "min_size": 1,
    "max_size": 10,
    "steps": [
        {
            "op": "take",
            "item": -2,
            "item_name": "default~hdd"
        },
        {
            "op": "chooseleaf_firstn",
            "num": 0,
            "type": "host"
        },
        {
            "op": "emit"
        }
    ]
}

For SSD:

# ceph osd crush rule dump replicated_rule_ssd
{
    "rule_id": 1,
    "rule_name": "replicated_rule_ssd",
    "ruleset": 1,
    "type": 1,
    "min_size": 1,
    "max_size": 10,
    "steps": [
        {
            "op": "take",
            "item": -21,
            "item_name": "default~ssd"
        },
        {
            "op": "chooseleaf_firstn",
            "num": 0,
            "type": "host"
        },
        {
            "op": "emit"
        }
    ]
}

Please suggest me to correct the configuration

Regards,
Munna