Re: Single ceph client usage with multiple ceph cluster

Hello Markus
Thank you for your direction.
I would like to let you know that the way you show it is quite meaningful
but I am afraid how the ceph system would identify the configuration file
as by default it uses ceph. conf in /etc/ceph folder. Can we define the
config file as we want?

It will be helpful to give or show us guidelines to add the ceph client to
multiple clusters.

Regards
Mosharaf Hossain
Deputy Manager, Product Development
IT Division

Bangladesh Export Import Company Ltd.

Level-8, SAM Tower, Plot #4, Road #22, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212,Bangladesh

Tel: +880 9609 000 999, +880 2 5881 5559, Ext: 14191, Fax: +880 2 9895757

Cell: +8801787680828, Email: mosharaf.hossain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Web:
www.bol-online.com
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.bol-online.com&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1557908951423000&usg=AFQjCNGMxIuHSHsD3qO6y5JddpEZ0S592A>