Re: RBDMAP clients rendering theirselfs as "Jewel" in "Luminous" ceph cluster

You may be running into a bug with the way client features are
interpreted.  You may want to review these links, below.  Also, you can
check your running kernel with e.g. uname -a.

https://www.mail-archive.com/ceph-users@xxxxxxx/msg03365.html

https://lists.ceph.io/hyperkitty/list/ceph-users@xxxxxxx/thread/RUBXOY2L4JD7AYXHTTTXNJI4BPE6S7TX/

http://lists.ceph.com/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2018-May/027002.html
--