Re: 16.2.7 pacific QE validation status, RC1 available for testing

On 12/6/21 12:49, Yuri Weinstein wrote:
We merged 3 PRs on top of the RC1 tip:

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/44164
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/44154
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/44201

Assuming that Neha or other leads see any point to retest any suites,
this is ready for publishing.

Pending Josh's final approval.

Looks like we're good to go, thanks everyone!

Josh

David FYI

Thx
YuriW