Re: Rocksdb: Corruption: missing start of fragmented record(1)

Hi Frank,

That's true from the performance perspective, however it is not unsafe
to leave the cache enabled -- ceph uses fsync appropriately to make
the writes durable.

This issue looks rather to be related to concurrent hardware failure.

Cheers, Dan