Re: PG states question and improving peering times

HI Eric,

Any PG that's not active will cause writes to block against that one
PG. However, due to how data is distributed across PGs, it's very
common for even one down PG to cause a large amount of activity to
halt to a pool, simply because it affects so many clients. I'm not
sure what options exist to improve peering times, if any.

Josh