Monitor node randomly gets out of quorum and rejoins again

Hi,

We have a ceph cluster with 3 mon nodes in octopus 15.2.12.  Recently, one
of our monitor nodes randomly gets out of quorum and rejoins again. The
rocksdb compaction queue of the monitor has 5 entries most of the time and
rocksdb submit sync latency is about 1 second. There isn't any problem with
mon disks. Restarting mon and mgr daemons does not help either and there is
not any special log in mon logs.
Anybody have any idea what the problem is?

Regards
Mahnoosh