Host Info Missing from Dashboard, Differences in /etc/ceph

Hello,

This is Nautilus 14.2.21 with 9 OSD hosts and 3 MGR/MON hosts.  I've just
added 3 new OSD hosts, deploying the OSDs with Ceph-Ansible, and adjusting
the backfill process with pgremapper as recently described.

I noticed today that for the 3 new OSD hosts the Dashboard doesn't have any
data in the CPU/RAM/Network or other graph panes,  although it does have
although it does report the number of OSDs and the total raw capacity.

In investigating this I also noticed a variation in the keyrings in
/etc/ceph across the 9 OSD hosts, although /etc/ceph/ceph.conf is
consistent across all.

Please advise on how to correct.  Should I copy the missing keyrings?  And
which ones?  On the older OSD hosts I see ceph.client.admin,
ceph.client.crash, and ceph.mgr.xyz for the 3 MGR nodes, but not all are on
every OSD host.  It's also not clear if this will correct the graphs
missing from the Dashboard, or do I need to do something else.

Also, is there a Ceph-Ansible trick that I missed that could have caused
this?

Thanks.

-Dave

--