Re: Storage class usage stats

On Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 3:46 AM Engelmann Florian
<florian.engelmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is there any PR ongoing to add such counters to bucket stats? rados-level is not an option if those counters are needd to do, eg.  rating/billing.

i'm not aware of any work in progress here. a feature request at
https://tracker.ceph.com/projects/rgw/issues/new (set Tracker=Feature)
is probably a good place to start

there have been some requests to enable user/bucket quotas on a
per-storage-class basis, and that would probably require that buckets
track these per-storage-class stats as well