Re: mismatch between min-compat-client and connected clients

We should probably figure out how to resolve that display bug, if
somebody can create an issue.

I think what's going on here is just that J->L added a bunch of
server-side bits, and the kernel only implemented (and reports) the
client-side ones. So when trying to match the features to a version,
it doesn't match *all* of Luminous. We've run into this before but
fixing it was slightly irritating, and it's becoming more of an issue
so we should bump it up the list to deal with.