From: mj [mailto:lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 7:10 AM
To: ceph-users
Subject:  failing dkim

Hi,

This is not about ceph, but about this ceph-users mailinglist.

We have recently started using DKIM/DMARC/SPF etc, and since then we
notice that the emails from this ceph-users mailinglist come with either a
- failing DKIM signature
or
- no DKIM signature
at all.

Many of the other mailinglists I am subscribed to (like postfix, samba,
sogo) generally pass the DKIM verification.

Does this say something about how this particular ceph-users mailinglist
is setup, or is there something we can do about it..?

Sorry for being off-topic, please reply privately if this is not allowed
and or appreciated here.

MJ