Re: s3cmd does not show multiparts in nautilus RGW on specific bucket (--debug shows loop)

hi Boris, this sounds a lot like
https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/49206, which says "When deleting a
bucket with an incomplete multipart upload that has about 2000 parts
uploaded, we noticed an infinite loop, which stopped s3cmd from
deleting the bucket forever."

i'm afraid this fix was merged after nautilus went end-of-life, so
you'd need to upgrade to octopus for it