Expose rgw using consul or service discovery

Hello,

I'm migrating from puppet to cephadm to deploy a ceph cluster, and I'm
using consul to expose radosgateway. Before, with puppet, we were
deploying radosgateway with "apt install radosgw" and applying upgrade
using "apt upgrade radosgw". In our consul service a simple healthcheck
on this url worked fine "/swift/healthcheck", because we were able to
put consul agent in maintenance mode before operations.
I've seen this thread
https://lists.ceph.io/hyperkitty/list/ceph-users@xxxxxxx/thread/32JZAIU45KDTOWEW6LKRGJGXOFCTJKSS/#N7EGVSDHMMIXHCTPEYBA4CYJBWLD3LLP
that proves consul is a possible way.

So, with cephadm, the upgrade process decide by himself when to stop,
upgrade and start each radosgw instances. It's an issue because the
consul healthcheck must detect "as fast as possible" the instance break
to minimize the number of applicatives hits that can use the down
instance's IP.

In some application like traefik
https://doc.traefik.io/traefik/reference/static-configuration/cli/ we
have an option "requestacceptgracetimeout" that allow the "http server"
to handle requests some time after a stop signal has been received while
the healthcheck endpoint immediatly started to response with an "error".
This allow the loadbalancer (consul here) to put instance down and stop
traffic to it before it fall effectively down.

In https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/radosgw/config-ref/ I have see any
option like that. And in cephadm I haven't seen "pre-task" and "post
task" to, for exemple, touch a file somewhere consul will be able to
test it, or putting down a host in maintenance.

How do you expose radosgw service over your application ?
Have you any idea as workaround my issue ?

Regards