Re: Ceph User Survey 2022 Planning

Hi everyone,

Our first meeting will be on October 18 at 17:00 UTC. If you would
like to join us, please add your info to the wiki and use the
bluejeans link mentioned on the page:

https://tracker.ceph.com/projects/ceph/wiki/User_Survey_Working_Group

If you're unable to join us, but have suggestions on the next survey,
please add them to this etherpad:

https://pad.ceph.com/p/user-survey-2022

You can review the previous survey questions here:

https://tracker.ceph.com/attachments/download/5378/Ceph%20User%20Survey%202021.pdf