From: Konstantin Shalygin 'k0ste at k0ste.ru' <7ba335c6-fb20-4041-8c18-1b00efb7824c+k0ste=k0ste.ru@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 08 September 2021 17:35
To: 7ba335c6-fb20-4041-8c18-1b00efb7824c@xxxxxxxxxxx <7ba335c6-fb20-4041-8c18-1b00efb7824c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: Edit crush rule

Just create new one with your failure domain and switch the pool rule. Then delete old rule

Sent from my iPhone

> On 8 Sep 2021, at 01:11, Budai Laszlo <laszlo.budai@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Thank you for your answers. Yes, I'm aware of this option, but this is not changing the failure domain of an existing rule. I was wondering whether the CLI would permit that change. It looks like it doesn't.

-----

This email was sent to 7ba335c6-fb20-4041-8c18-1b00efb7824c@xxxxxxxxxxx (ceph user) from k0ste@xxxxxxxx and has been forwarded by AnonAddy.
To deactivate this alias copy and paste the url below into your web browser.

https://app.anonaddy.com/deactivate/7ba335c6-fb20-4041-8c18-1b00efb7824c?signature=bac13a3b3016883e2bb0736418346fb1fed5f22615ec0c87dfe8d8f903e4eb3d