How to get ceph bug 'non-errors' off the dashboard?

I need help getting two 'non errors' off the ceph dashboard so it stops falsely scaring people with the dramatic read "HEALTH_ERR" --- and masking what could be actual errors of immediate importance.

The first is a bug where the devs try to do date arithmetic between incompatible variables.  The second is a bug where the information collector reports a link-local ipv6 address as 'the interface address' when the same interface has a site-local address  (It's random, which address the interface listing system lists first, the info gatherer needs to ignore the fe80:: address).  These two bugs in the latest pacific lead to:

 * MGR_MODULE_ERROR: Module 'devicehealth' has failed: can't subtract
   offset-naive and offset-aware datetimes
 * CEPHADM_CHECK_NETWORK_MISSING: Public/cluster network defined, but
   can not be found on any host

So I suppose they will get fixed in due course.  Meanwhile though, I need a way to clear those off the dashboard so it will report all is well unless there is an actual error like an OSD down, or something 'real'.

Any help?

Thanks

Harry Coin