Re: Limiting osd or buffer/cache memory with Pacific/cephadm?

buff/cache is the Linux kernel buffer and page cache which is
unrelated to the ceph bluestore cache. Check the memory consumption of
your individual OSD processes to confirm. Top also says 132GB
available (since buffers and page cache entries will be dropped
automatically if processes need more RAM) so your output certainly
does not indicate memory pressure (quite the opposite actually).
You can also inspect the memory buffers for individual OSDs with

ceph daemon osd.X dump_mempools
and
ceph tell osd.X heap stats