Re: "Partitioning" in RGW

Hi,

thanks for the answer. After studying the documentation a bit more (Ceph
has a pretty steep learning curve) and reading your email, I figured out
that it's probably best to have a separate "dmz" realm with separate RGWs
on different ports and using a separate load balancing IP to partition the
system.

Cheers,
Manuel