Re: MacOS Ceph Filesystem client

Hi Duncan

Great, thank you for the tip. I never open the graphical user interface as
we use this as a server. When logging in with SSH you sometimes miss popups
on the desktop.

Current status:

Mac Mini Intel Catalina - Connected and working fine.
Mac Mini M1 BigSur - Can't compile brew cask, no popups for extra
permissions in the GUI.

As I really only need one of the machines connected at the moment because
the job I want to run on Apple hardware work similarly on both.

But if there is any need or want from the community to test the software on
M1 hardware I could test other things.

Best regards
Daniel