MacOS Ceph Filesystem client

Hi

I'm running some tests on a couple of Mac Mini machines. One of them is an
M1 with BigSur, and the other one is a regular Intel Mac with Catalina.

I've tried to build Ceph Nautilus, Octopus, and Pacific multiple times with
different parameters and added many dependencies to the systems but have
not been able to build the software.

Has anyone tried to connect a Mac to your Ceph filesystem before? Do I need
to build the packages on the machine, or is there a more straightforward
way?

Thank you for reading this.

Best regards
Daniel