Re: [EXTERNAL] RE: OSDs flapping with "_open_alloc loaded 132 GiB in 2930776 extents available 113 GiB"

I still can't find a way to get ceph-bluestore-tool working in my containerized deployment. As soon as the OSD daemon stops, the contents of /var/lib/ceph/osd/ceph-<N> are unreachable.

I've found this blog post that suggests changes to the container's entrypoint are required, but the proposed fix didn't work for me. https://blog.cephtips.com/perform-osd-maintenance-in-a-container/  The container stays alive, but the OSD process within it has still died, which seems to be enough to mask / unmount the files so that the ceph-<N> folder appears to be empty to all other processes.

The associated pull request in the ceph-container project suggests setting ` -e DEBUG=stayalive` when running the container as an alternative but I see the same behaviour when trying this: an empty folder as soon as the OSD process crashed. https://github.com/ceph/ceph-container/pull/1605