Re: cephadm orchestrator not responding after cluster reboot

Hi Adam, thanks a lot for your answer,

I have tried the "ceph mgr fail" and the active manager has migrated to a
different node but "ceph orch" commands continue to hang.

# ceph orch status --verbose
Submitting command:  {'prefix': 'orch status', 'target': ('mon-mgr', '')}
submit {"prefix": "orch status", "target": ["mon-mgr", ""]} to mon-mgr

I don't know the message system that uses to communicate with the target
mon-mgr but it seems the message never gets a response, so it makes sense
to think that something is blocked in the mgr but I do not know how to
check the mgr internals.