Re: Smarter DB disk replacement

M.2 was not designed for hot swap, and Icydock's solution is a bit outside specification.
I really like the new Supermicro box (610P) that has 12 spinning disks and then 6 NVMs.
2 of them in 2.5"x7mm format and 4 of them in the new E1.S format.

E1.S is practically next gen hot plug M.2

Ján Senko
Proton Technologies AG
Lead Storage Engineer