Cannot create a container, mandatory "Storage Policy" dropdown field is empty

  Hello team ,

I am replacing swift by Ceph Radosgateway , and I am successful by creating
containers through openstack and ceph CLI side . but once trying to create
through the horizon dashboard I get errors:  *Error: *Unable to fetch the
policy details. ,  Unable to get the Swift service info   and Unable to get
the Swift container listing.

anyone faced the same issue can help
I  deployed Openstack wallaby using kolla-ansible running on ubuntu 20.04
and ceph pacific using ansible running on ubuntu 20.04

Michel