From: Eugen Block
Date: 2021-09-10 17:21
To: huxiaoyu
CC: ceph-users
Subject: Re:  How many concurrent users can be supported by a single Rados gateway
The first suggestion is to not use Luminous since it’s already EOL. We
noticed major improvements in performance when upgrading from L to
Nautilus, and N will also be EOL soon. Since there are some reports
about performance degradation when upgrading to Pacific I would
recommend to use Octopus.

Zitat von huxiaoyu@xxxxxxxxxxxx: