Re: Ceph dashboard pointing to the wrong grafana server address in iframe

Hi Paul,

You can check what's the currently set value with: [1]

$ ceph mgr dashboard get-dashboard-api-url

In some set-ups (multi-homed, proxied, ...), you might also need to set up
the user-facing IP: [2]

$ ceph dashboard set-grafana-frontend-api-url <grafana-server-url>

If you're running a Cephadm-deployed cluster, Cephadm takes care of that
one (you may check Ceph audit logs to find whether someone else modified
that setting). [3]

[1]
https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/mgr/dashboard/?highlight=dashboard#configuring-dashboard
[2]