Prioritize backfill from one osd

Hi,

I am removing a number of OSDs from my cluster. They have been marked out and the backfilling is progressing slowly but surely.

What I would like to do at this point is actually finish one of the osds (at a time) so that I can remove that disk and shutdown that daemon.

I have tried
ceph config osd.X osd_max_backfills 10 (--force)
thinking that I keep the general backfill approach but increase it for this osd.

There has been no impact on the speed of backfill, and there is still only one backfilling operation. Maybe the global value overrules the osd value?

How can I tell my ceph cluster to prioritise the backfilling of a specific osd?

Thanks!