Fwd: Confused dashboard with FQDN

The Dashboard URLs can be very confusing, especially since SSL certificates
require an FQDN, but Ceph itself is recommended with the short names. Not
to mention that ceph mgr services shows since 16.2.5 or so IP addresses
instead of names.

Please read https://docs.ceph.com/en/pacific/mgr/dashboard/

I would try dis dis-/enable the dashboard, to redeploy it, and check the
configuration (ceph orch host ls, ceph config dump | grep dashboard
 …)  for suspect entries.

Best
Erich

Am Sa., 4. Sept. 2021 um 19:24 Uhr schrieb Joseph Timothy Foley <foley@xxxxx