[Ceph Upgrade] - Rollback Support during Upgrade failure

Hi Team,
We have deployed the Ceph Octopus release using Ceph-Ansible.
During the upgrade from Octopus to Pacific release we saw the upgrade got
failed.
We have data on OSD which we need to save.
Queries :

   1. How can we bring the setup back to the older normal state without
   impacting the data?
   2. Do we have any approach using which, if we install fresh Ceph Cluster
   and reuse the data from the existing setup?

These questions will help us decide Ceph usage for production.

Best Regards,
Lokendra