Re: Replacing swift with RGW

I only configured the endpoints for the clients to directly access the RGWs, but you'll probably need to install the openstack-swift package. Or have you done that already?

Zitat von Michel Niyoyita <micou12@xxxxxxxxx>:

Thank  you Eugen for your prompt response.

Now the commands provided work. but I am not finding the object storage on
the horizon dashboard , but it appears in the system information services.
[image: image.png]
so my question is how to configure it in order that it can appear in the
dashboard .

Michel