radosgw manual deployment

Good morning all,

I deployed my radosgw on first monitor node on my test cluster following the instructions here:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_ceph_storage/3/html/installation_guide_for_red_hat_enterprise_linux/manually-installing-ceph-object-gateway

However the related "Object gateway" page on ceph dashboard are still not accessible - as I understood because the related administrator profile has not been created. The related warning message on ceph dashboard point to this page:

https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/mgr/dashboard/#enabling-the-object-gateway-management-frontend

So here is my question:

"When RGW is deployed with cephadm, the RGW credentials used by the dashboard will be automatically configured. You can also manually force the credentials to be set up with:

$ ceph dashboard set-rgw-credentials"

Unfortunately when I raise the indicated command to generate the dashboard admin credentials it seems that this command doesn't exists:

[root@mon1 ~]# ceph dashboard set-rgw-credentials
no valid command found; 10 closest matches:
dashboard set-jwt-token-ttl <seconds:int>
dashboard get-jwt-token-ttl
dashboard create-self-signed-cert
dashboard grafana dashboards update
dashboard get-account-lockout-attempts
dashboard set-account-lockout-attempts <value>
dashboard reset-account-lockout-attempts
dashboard get-alertmanager-api-host
dashboard set-alertmanager-api-host <value>
dashboard reset-alertmanager-api-host
Error EINVAL: invalid command

Any help is appreciated here.

Francesco