Re: [Ceph Dashboard] Alert configuration.

Hi Lokendra

There are a lot of ways to see the status of your cluster. The main way to
see it is to watch the dashboard alerts to see the most pressing matters to
handle. You can also follow the log that the manager will keep as
notifications. I usually use the "ceph health detail" to get the
information in the terminal, which gives you full information about the
cluster and sometimes even more handy tips on what to look into.

The AlertManager is good if you want to have an alert sent to you so you
can keep track of it on the go but not necessary for your daily use.

I don't know if I've missed something or if I miss understood your
question, but I hope this helps.

Best regards
Daniel