S3 Bucket Notification requirement

Dear Sir,

I would like to inform you that I am new to Ceph, specially new to the S3 bucket notification topic and not able to understand how exactly to configure it in RadaosGW. We are using an ActiveMQ broker.
There is no easy technical documentation for Ceph available and I am not sure how and where to configure the coding.
I am not the developer, rather just an administrator who manages Ceph.
I would appreciate If you could let me know the steps if possible so that I could achieve this goal.

Best regards,
Sanjeev