EC and rbd-mirroring

Hi

I am looking at one way mirroring from cluster A to B cluster B.

As pr [1] I have configured two pools for RBD on cluster B:

1) Pool rbd_data using default EC 2+2
2) Pool rbd using replica 2

I have a peer relationship set up so when I enable mirroring on an image in cluster A it will be replicated to cluster B but it will put both data and metadata in the rbd pool.

How do I get the rbd-mirror daemon to use rbd_data for data and rbd for metadata only?

Thanks,

Torkil

[1] https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/rados/operations/erasure-code/#erasure-coding-with-overwrites

--